We’re excited to inform you that Dashlane 2.0 is here, and it’s on its way to your device!
It’s the biggest update in Dashlane history. We have a new updates across the board – Mac, PC, iOS and Android – in addition to a spanking new website, and new features. Read on for details.
Dashlane on desktop (Mac and PC) got a brand new interface.
In addition to our slick new interface, we also redesigned our security dashboard to make it even easier to see what passwords are putting you at risk. Plus, our new security score lets you instantly see your password health in a nutshell. Follow our easy tips to quickly improve your security score, and thus, your online security.
We’ve also made significant improvements to our autofill, which now handles 2-step and 3-field logins, such as banks. Plus, we’ve enhanced the way Dashlane captures your purchases, giving you improved itemized receipts and screenshots of your purchases.
Dashlane for Android is packed with new features.
Our latest Android version comes packed with a brand new in-app browser that gives you all the form-filling power that you enjoy on desktop. You can now automatically log in to your accounts, autofill forms, autosave new passwords, and use our strong password generator to create new passwords on the fly.
Dashlane for Android 2.0 also includes tablet compatibility for Android (versions 2.3 and higher), so you can now have Dashlane synced to all your Android devices. The new update also includes portrait/landscape orientation to enhance your Dashlane experience.
2-Factor Authentication using Google Authenticator – available everywhere.
Also in this update, we’ve added compatibility with Google Authenticator on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android. Now you can add another layer of 2-factor authentication to your login, either for each time you log in to Dashlane or only when you want to authenticate a new device.
To enable additional 2-factor authentication, simply go to your security settings in the desktop app, switch it on, and follow the instructions. If you need additional help, visit our FAQ.
- Secure backup of their data to our cloud servers
- Automatic syncing between an unlimited number of devices
- Web access to your logins and passwords
- Priority user support
- At the launch of Dashlane 2.0, points officially retired. You’ve been compensated with lifetime access to all the features that you could have unlocked with your points, not to mention the new free features in this update.
- Badges have moved to the web-app, so you can view all of them by logging in to your account and going to “My Badges”.
- We’re also carrying on with our awesome referral benefits! For each friend that you refer to Dashlane, you get 6 months of Dashlane Premium for free – and so will your friend! So, same as before, you can unlock Premium for free by referring friends using your unique referral code.
It’s been a lot of hard work to pull all of this together, and we hope you enjoy the new update. More details on our 2.0 update are available in the release notes on our website.
Share your thoughts on the update in the comments – we’d love to hear your feedback! Enjoy the update, and thanks for supporting Dashlane!