- Before reporting a security issue, please read our security FAQs.
- Please provide thorough details regarding the vulnerability so that we can successfully recreate and address the issue.
- Include proof of concept code, screenshots, or screencasts as needed.
- Please be aware that depending on the severity of the vulnerability, we will need a reasonable amount of time to respond to and/or fix the reported issue.
- Please make a good faith effort not to leak, manipulate, or destroy any user data. Please only test against accounts you own yourself or with the explicit permission of the account holder.
- Please refrain from automated/scripted account creation.
- If your report includes sensitive information, please use the following GPG key: