Privacy Rights Request
You have the rights described below with respect to your Personal Data that we process. These rights apply equally to EU and California users (California residents can also require that we stop all sale of their Personal Data here).
Because these rights are personal and require verification of your identity, we recommend that you make requests through the "Privacy and Data Settings" page accessible through the Accounts tab in the Apps. In many cases, this will eliminate the need for any additional verification. You may also contact our Help Center for assistance.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data. Doing so will prevent us from providing any Services.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request your Personal Data be erased. You must delete your Account before we can process this request.
- Right to Modify. You have the right to request your Personal Data be changed if it is not correct. In many cases you can do this yourself in the “Settings” or “Account” sections of the App.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to request the processing of your Personal Data be restricted. This may restrict or prevent the provision of the Services.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the applicable supervisory authority.