Today, we’re launching Dashlane version 1.7.8 for Mac and PC!
First off, we’ve made our update process smoother. After today, Dashlane will update quietly in the background. Once the update is complete, you’ll get a simple notification letting you know what’s new in the app!
We’ve also added autofill preferences to give you better control over Dashlane’s autofill. You can now enable/disable autofill on certain websites and even entire domains, right from within the browser extension!
Also in this release, we made significant improvements to speed and memory usage, so Dashlane is faster and lighter! Plus, we’ve fulfilled a lot of popular requests:
- Compatibility with Firefox 20!
- Smoother data import process, including CSVs and credential notes.
- Improved autologin & autofill on sites that have two and three-step verification.
- Clicking the impala in a web field toggles Dashlane pop-ups.
- Ability to manually unflag a credential in the Security Dashboard.
- Ability to disable the confirmation before logging out. Go to “Tools > Preferences > Security”.
That’s it for today’s release. Take it for a spin and let us know what you think! For support queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.